Subject: Re: Christoph Hebeisens Instructions (Used to be: Has the ppp source maintiner been informed?)
From: GoRN ToTheRescue <zgornz@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- christoph hebeisen <heby@heby.de> wrote:
> since i have found a working solution (question to
> GoRN ToTheRescue (realname?): the not working solution you were talking
> about - do you mean the one i posted and what exactly didn't work for
> you?) i personally don't want to put too much time into debugging problems
> with a closed source driver.

My real name is Kevin Barry, the GoRN ToTheRescue is just a joke with me and my friends.
And the not working solution was yours http://www.heby.de/computer/ltmodem It was posted
on linux
newbie and i tried no luck, i got unresolved symbols in the binary one and i couldn't
figure out
what you meant with the hex editor.

And I agree we need to convince lucent to open source it. :-)

- GoRN Out -

=====
Dunt Dunt Duh...
GoRN To The Rescue,
Yet Again!
"Anti-Virus Software Users: Some anti-virus software programs may interfere with the
download and should be disabled while installing the Microsoft software."
- Microsoft.com
"PROHIBITED USES OF 21ST CENTURY...Transmit data which is unlawful, threatening, abusive,
libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable"
	- www.21stcentury.com/terms_conditions.htm