Subject: Re: How about a VLM sandbox?
From: "Shane B. Milburn" <milburn@mcst.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:45:09 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone know if there's a way to this using WINE? I've never
really used WINE so I don't know if this would be possible.

-shane

Shane B. Milburn            Email: milburn@mcst.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sr. Systems Administrator  - MODIS CHARACTERIZATION SUPPORT TEAM (MCST)
Key fingerprint =  6A 2A 40 18 7B E9 6F C1  14 AC 4C 9F 61 1F 26 05