Subject: Discussion group information.
From: Dean Beeler <canadacow@softhome.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 13:04:35 -0500

I've begun working on a VxD loader for Linux and I would like to know
who can help me in my development of it.  If possible, could everybody
who wants to please reply to the discussion group with some needed
information.  The following is an example of what I need (this discribes
my perspective on the situation).  Please be honest.

Computer:
Processor: AMD K6-266 64MB
Operating Systems: Windows 95 Rev B and Linux 2.2.6 with glibc and X11
File Systems: 2GB VFAT32, 1GB ext2fs
Modems: 56K PCTel WinModem, 33.6K US Robotics WinModem, 14.4K
                E-Tech Bullet Modem.

Programming Experience:
Mostly PC Internals, more hardware than software.  Stronger in DOS and
Linux than
Windows.  Writes in pretty much in C and in Linux when at all possible.

Dean