Subject: Re: Discussion group information.
From: thalia@redbrick.dcu.ie (Glass City)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:34:46 +0100 (BST)

> I've begun working on a VxD loader for Linux and I would like to know
> who can help me in my development of it.  If possible, could everybody

Processor: Intel Celeron 366 Mhz
Operating Systems: Windows 98 and Linux 2.2.5 with glibc and X11
File Systems: 4GB VFAT32, 2GB ext2fs
Modems: 56k WinModem (not sure of the make yet), 33.6K US Robotics
	WinModem

Programming Experience:
8 years x86 assembly coding (as a hobby and including lots of reverse
engineering including some hardware), 5 years C esp under Unix, TCL,
Java, Jscript, etc, mind you I've never sat down and got my head around
protected mode :)

Query (I brought this up before): Don't VxDs require access to ring 0,
I thought only Miniport drivers could be hooked?

Mike