Subject: Re: Response
From: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:02:30 -0400 (EDT)

Everybody who is interested and has a copy of Windows should try to use
VxDMON, and maybe DebugView, to see if any information can be obtained
from the system while you are online and using the winmodem.  Both are
free software for Windows AFAIK.

VxDMON: http://www.sysinternals.com/vxdmon.htm
DebugView: http://www.sysinternals.com/dbgview.htm

If the program has a logging feature, simply log everything.  If it
doesn't, record anything related to the hardware that you can find.
Port addresses, data sent to ports, etc.

	Jeff