Subject: Re: Lucent winmodems.
From: Juergen Leising <a0037@stud.uni-bayreuth.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 21:49:44 +0200

On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 01:49:55AM -0500, Dale Mahalko wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Juergen Leising wrote:
>
> >                 ATI1: E 851
> >                 ATI2: OK
> >                 ATI3: Toshiba V.90 Data+Fax-Modem Version 5.28
> >                 ATI4: 72
> >                 ATI5: 5.28,2,06
> >                 ATI6: OK
> >                 ATI7: OK
> >                 AT+FCLASS: 0,1
>
> I have seen some modems which put other stuff on numbers higher
> than 7. (1-7 is the standard set Windows tries)
>
> You might get more info by running a terminal app and checking
> ATI8 to ATI255..

Err, not that much more, but I just tried "crt 2.4 beta2" right after having rebooted
and found
the following additional output:

ATi7
OK
ATi8
OK
ATi9
Germany

OK
ATi10
ERROR
ATi11
    Description                         Status
    ---------------                     ------------
    Last Connection                     NA
    Initial Transmit Carrier Rate       NA
    Initial Receive  Carrier Rate       NA
    Final   Transmit Carrier Rate       NA
    Final   Receive  Carrier Rate       NA
    Protocol Negotiation Result         NA
    Data Compression Result             NA
    Estimated Noise Level               NA
    Receive  Signal Power Level  (-dBm) NA
    Transmit Signal Power Level  (-dBm) NA
    Round Trip Delay             (msec) NA
    Description                         Status
    ---------------                     ------------
    Near Echo Level              (-dBm) NA
    Far  Echo Level              (-dBm) NA
    Transmit Frame Count                0
    Transmit Frame Error Count          0
    Receive  Frame Count                0
    Receive  Frame Error Count          0
    Retrain by Local  Modem             0
    Retrain by Remote Modem             0
    Call Termination Cause              0
    Robbed-Bit Signaling                NA
    Digital Loss                   (dB) NA
    Remote Server ID                    NA

OK
ATi12
ERROR

(I tried up to ATi30, but got nothing else than "ERROR"...)

If somebody wants to have some traces or some data from my DSP1645
while actually being connected - tell me.

Bye, Juergen.

--
* Juergen Leising, E-Mail: juergen.leising@stud.uni-bayreuth.de *
*           http://www.stud.uni-bayreuth.de/~a0037/             *