Subject: Re: Non-winmodems
From: <junhua@cs.nyu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:00:20 -0400 (EDT)

I saw many guys here discussing about the way to let windows device
drivers run under linux, esp. the winmodem drivers.  If your intention is
not let the winmodems run under Linux, I will go away.  I am not
interested in Wine or Wabi or any similiar project.  They may be
interesting, but should be discussed not in this mailing list.